Loves, Sexual Visualization & Laundry Service

I love the smell of nice clean clothes fresh out of the dryer or off the line. I enjoy folding the clothes as they come out of the dryer nice and warm. The trick is to fold and hang the clothes so I don't have to iron. I hate ironing. My husband is "Iron Man". Thanks babe for the steamer. I love it! (Wink, wink :)

When it comes to doing the laundry I sort my clothes by color first and then material. With all the boys and myself we have enough to make seperate loads by color, sometimes multiple loads.

This is how the kids get involved.  The boys first help me seperate by color .  We study our colors in English, Spanish and Chinese (Mandarin).  We then count, in the same languages, how many loads we have.  We also count using the measurements for the detergent and fabric softener. 

Lastly we are learning to tell time so we see what time we start, how long each cycle is and what time it is finished.  I like to hang my clothes on the line but there are some things that we put in the dryer so the boys love filling the machines. They also like to try and fold the clothes so I give them things like a t-shirt, socks to match and pillow cases. 

This is definitely a family fun, necessary activity (When we don't send the laundry out to be washed.) 

How often do you do laundry?

Do you wash at home or go to a laundromat?

Do you use a laundry service/ wash and fold?

Do you hand wash?

How often do you do laundry?