All Oxi-Active Messiest Birthday Party Ever Event in NYC

In younger times, I was the only girl my age on the block contemporary with similarly aged males; so I played with boys.  My play clothes got stained playing football in the grass and rain but my Mom could seem to get any stain out.  I didn't worry about that as a kid but when I went away to college, there were those certain items that I would always bring back to Momma to work her magic. 

After I got married and had kids I noticed that the stain magic removal gift did not transfer to me.  Maybe it skips a generation. I do OK but I grew tired of trying so many different products on the market only to get a mediocre result.  Many of these hard to remove stains suddenly appeared in the repurpose or play clothes only pile.

Last Tuesday, my boys and I were blessed with an invitation to "the messiest birthday party ever" by a fellow Mommy Blogger, Nikki @TheMommyFactor.  This event was the NYC launch of the All Oxi-Active laundry detergent.
All Oxi-Active laundry detergent has a 2-in-1 advanced cleaning power in one single detergent.  I was very excited to see that it was a high efficiency liquid detergent because we are in the process of moving and we just purchased a high efficiency washer, and that it (All) has an advanced cleaning power to guarantee to wash away the top 4 toughest stains: grass, chocolate ice cream, wine and blood.

We have 3 very active boys.   Active usually = dirt + stains.  I have tried multiple combinations on the market and even googled some tips for blood and grass stain removal. Dr. Michelle Borba, author of The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries was there to address the parents that kids need to have fun without any type of limitations, especially getting dirty. Her motto is “Let kids get messy – Life is too short to worry about stains and dirt so let them have fun, let them be kids and let All Oxi-Active do all the dirty work“.


What a great motto to live by. After her fantastic speech, it was time to have fun and get messy decorating cupcakes, cookies and paint pretty pictures with grass-colored paint. All the kids were given shirts so the parents wouldn’t have to worry about ruining their nice clothes.

After the party, we were shown a demonstration on how tough All Oxi-Active detergent is compared to another leading brand. I did some before and after pictures at home with the sample we were given in our goody bags. See the results for yourself. 


We are very satisfied. That’s all she wrote.