PONYO: My friend


PONYO  is a movie about a glodfish princess who turns into a little girl. This little girl, Ponyo  (voiced by Noah Cyrus), loves a little 5 yr old boy named Sosuke (voiced by Frankie Jonas). My boy boys saw the trailers on my iPad in the Disney movie app and they fell in love with Ponyo and Sosuke. I had to purchase it. The attention to detail in this movie is amazing. It is a take on The Little Mermaid. Japanese animation legend Hayao Miyazaki has done it again. The voice talent has an impressive roster including: Cate Blanchett, Matt Damon, Tina Fey, Cloris Leachman, Liam Neeson, Lily Tomlin and Betty White.Noah and Frankie singing the theme song in english:




I have read that many fans of have said that Ponyo is their least favorite of all of his movies. We must see the others : My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and the short films House Hunting and Mon Mon the Water Spider. As a side note the commenters also added that they did LOVE Ponyo. It's like saying which was the worst Pixar film. Thay are all great!